Christmas with The Coasters
December 17 – 19
Join The Coasters, one of the most celebrated vocal groups of all time, for a celebration of the holiday season. The concert will feature selections from their holiday CD, “Christmas with the Coasters” (songs ranging from “What Christmas Means to Me” to “Silent Night” and more) as well as some of their top hits (including chart toppers like “Yakety Yak,” “Poison Ivy” and “Searching”).
It has been reported that the renowned song writing team of Leiber and Stoller found a relationship with the ensemble that was near magic. The hits just kept coming and became a major portion of the musical score for Smokey Joe’s Café that was retrospective of Leiber and Stoller. It received a Grammy and seven Tony Award nominations.
The Coasters had eight songs in that show including then hit title song itself. They recently toured more than 40 Performing Arts venues around the country in the highly acclaimed revival of “Smokey Joe’s Cafe.” With The Coasters winning full audience standing ovations each night before singing their first note.
The Coasters songs are unique — infused with humor and a special wink that always lets their audience in on the fun. Their first hit, “Down In Mexico,” was followed by “Young Blood” and “Searchin” — with both selling a million copies each. The Coasters road to success has been paved with gold with more block buster hits such as “Yakety Yak”, “Charlie Brown”, “Along Came Jones” “Poison Ivy”, “Little Egypt”, “Love Potion No.9″,”Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart”, “Baby That’s Rock & Roll:”… and so much more.
Note: This show is being sold at full capacity. Masks must be worn. Vaccination required to attend this performance. IDs and Vaccine cards will be needed for entry. See updated COVID-19 policy.
Please Note Before purchasing tickets: Covid-19 vaccination and face masks are required to attend this performance.
• MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
• VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
• Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
• PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
• Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry to the theater.