Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, PA is in search of a Marketing Associate. The Playhouse has become one of the leading regional theaters on the East Coast and is the largest arts organization in Bucks County. BCP presents a year-round schedule of six to nine original productions featuring stars of stage and screen, and twenty-five plus visiting artists presentations. Its two-acre campus includes the historic playhouse, an outdoor courtyard café, waterfall picnic area, river promenade, and its restaurant/bar, The Deck. Bucks County Playhouse is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an equitable, diverse and harassment-free environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, or veteran status.
The Marketing Associate will work closely with the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager, and other members of the marketing team on all marketing efforts. The focus of the position is on graphic design and the creation of digital marketing/media.
The primary responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the design and creation of various marketing and interdepartmental collateral materials and help create a dynamic brand for the Playhouse and Deck restaurant.
- Serve as the primary webmaster for the Bucks County Playhouse and Deck Restaurant websites.
- Work with the marketing manager to design and implement fun and innovative digital marketing and social media campaigns for all brands.
- Help maintain the Bucks County Playhouse and Deck Restaurant brands across all marketing platforms (print, digital, web)
- Assist in the documentation of events as needed with photo, video and/or live social media feed for archives, social media, marketing and/or other institutional purposes when necessary.
- Assist in various departmental and interdepartmental tasks as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
Those interested in applying should have 1-2 years marketing communications and graphic design experience. A bachelor’s degree is preferred. Adobe creative suite/creative cloud skills are a necessary (Particular emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro). Experience working in WordPress as a content management/website solution is a plus. Superior written and verbal communication skills, and excellent organizational skills are required.
This is a full-time salaried position. Health benefits available, Paid Time Off, Sick Pay, Employee discounts available.
Interested candidates should send a resume as well as a written, audio or visual statement, and references to email@example.com. Include “Marketing Associate” in the subject line. No phone calls please.