Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, PA is in search of a Production and Facilities Coordinator. The Playhouse has become one of the leading regional theatres on the East Coast and is the largest arts organization in Bucks County. BCP produces a six to nine show season, featuring stars of stage and screen, and twenty-five plus visiting artists presentations. Its 2-acre campus includes the historic playhouse, an outdoor courtyard café, waterfall picnic area, river promenade, and its restaurant/bar, The Deck. Bucks County Playhouse is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an equitable, diverse and harassment free environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the Position
Reporting directly to the Director of Production & Facilities, the Production & Facilities Coordinator assists in the day-to-day administration of both departments. Ideal candidate is equally comfortable working independently and as part of a team. This is a full-time, exempt position that requires flexibility in schedule, including some nights and weekends.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Track all production and facilities budgets and expenses
- Process weekly payroll
- Maintain a master calendar for all production events, building maintenance, and outside vendor access to BCP
- Communicate with creative teams throughout the design, construction, rehearsal, and technical processes
- Work closely with other members of the production staff to achieve the artistic goals of BCP
- Assist DoPF in the creation and execution of Designer contracts, vendor maintenance agreements, equipment rental agreements, and building inspection schedules
- Attend, and assist DoPF in management of, all technical rehearsals
- Take and distribute minutes for all production & facilities meetings
- Maintain a clean, safe and welcoming working environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Office 365 suite, including Word, Excel, and Teams
- Experience with calendar creation and upkeep via Google Calendar
- Comfort assisting in lifting and transporting up to 50 lbs.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Production management experience preferred
To apply: Interested candidates should send a resume as well as a written, audio or visual statement, and references to email@example.com. Include “Production & Facilities Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls please.