“Hilarious! A revolution all its own!”
Spamilton: An American Parody
Created, written, and directed by Gerard Alessandrini
Note: This is not the Tony-winning musical “Hamilton” but a comedic parody of the musical by the creators of “Forbidden Broadway.”
January 28-30 only!
Estimated running time: 90 minutes
Created by Gerard Alessandrini, the comic mastermind behind the long-running hit Forbidden Broadway and performed by a versatile cast of eight, Spamilton: An American Parody is a side-splitting new musical parody. A crash course of everyone’s favorite Broadway blockbusters, including celebrity satires, pop culture zings accompanied with hip-hop on the piano! After tearing it up in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and London, Spamilton: An American Parody will stage a singing, dancing, comedy revolution at Bucks County Playhouse.
Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination and Face Masks are required to attend this peformance.
• MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
• VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
• Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
• PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
• Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry to the theater.