Taylor Simon King:
A Celebration of Three American Troubadours
Presented as part of the Bucks County Playhouse Visiting Artists Series
Friday, November 12 only!
The lives and careers of three iconic singers, James Taylor, Carly Simon and Carole King, have always overlapped and interlinked — and their music is unforgettable. The new tribute show, Taylor Simon King, explores these musical icons through clever musical arrangements and selection of carefully chosen songs. Headlined by Lisa Sherman — with a talented band consisting of Byron Smith, Mary McCrink, Gary Oleyar, Ralph Notaro, Tommy Labella, Lance Stark, Mario Casella, Todd Sherman and Sam Sherman— Taylor Simon King is a towering tribute to three American troubadours. Taylor Simon King is presented as part of the Playhouse’s Visiting Artists Program. It is produced by Sherman and her husband Oscar and Golden Globe winner Franke Previte, co-writer the iconic Dirty Dancing classic, “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life.” and “Hungry Eyes.”
For more info, visit https://www.taylorsimonking.com
Note: This show is being sold at full capacity. Masks must be worn. Vaccination required to attend this performance. IDs and Vaccine cards will be needed for entry. See updated COVID-19 policy.
Please Note Before purchasing tickets: Covid-19 vaccination and face masks are required to attend this performance.
• MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
• VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
• Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
• PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
• Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry to the theater.