Bucks County Playhouse is seeking seasonal ushers for August-December 2022.
This is a fun, fast paced environment and is a perfect opportunity for high school seniors, recent graduates, college students, full-time professionals seeking additional income, and retirees looking to stay active. Candidates must be 17 years old at the time of their start date.
These positions are hourly and paid. Highly flexible scheduling based on availability with up to 25 hours per week possible. Weekends and evenings required.
- Scan tickets, hand out programs
- Guide patrons to their assigned seats including assisting patrons who use mobility assistive devices
- Monitor audiences while the performance is in progress and report on any notable audience behavior
- Intervene/De-escalate when patrons are not abiding by theater policies
- Monitor and re-stock facilities as needed
- Assist with managing volunteers
- Prepare playbills for distribution
- Assist tidying up theater and Lobby post-show
We are seeking candidates who are:
- Quick and eager learners
- Confident with basic technology
- Comfortable working with individual patrons and larger crowds
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Starting rate is $13.50/hour. Fill out the form below to apply.