“A talented quartet … Brilliantly fuses pop and classical music from Madonna to Beethoven …”
New Year’s Eve Show
Friday, December 31 only! • 7:00 pm
Tickets: $55 each + fees
VIP Experience: SOLD OUT
VIP packages include a premium seat, pre-show bar party with passed appetizers and taco bar, post-show toast with bubbly, and a meet and greet with the quartet. Cash bar.
Estimated running time: 90 minutes
Ring in the new year with Well-Strung!
Back by popular demand, the singing string quartet returns to Bucks County with an all-new show! The New York Times called Well-Strung “A talented quartet of men who sing and play instruments brilliantly fuses pop and classical music from Madonna to Beethoven.” Well-Strung, featuring Edmund Bagnell (violin), Christopher Marchant (violin), Daniel Shevlin (cello) and Trevor Wadleigh (violin), is a string quartet with a modern twist. The group plays universally recognized classical pieces while singing pop music hits from the likes of Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, and other pop stars for a uniquely engaging experience. Conceived by Mark Cortale and Christopher Marchant, the foursome has gained international attention with performances in the UK, Italy, Austria, Russia and Turkey. Their most recent, third album entitled “Under The Covers” debuted on Billboard’s Classical Chart at #3 and the Classical Crossover Chart at #4.
Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination and Face Masks are required to attend this peformance.
• MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
• VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
• Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
• PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
• Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry to the theater.