To apply for a position at Bucks County Playhouse OR at The Deck Restaurant and Bar,
please fill out and submit the form below.
Alternatively, you may send your cover letter, resume, references and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
Scroll down below the form to see current available positions.
Current Available Positions . . .
Please fill out and submit form at the top of the page.
Load in/Load Out & Run Crew
Interested in working backstage? Bucks County Playhouse is continuously seeking theater technicians and artists to add to our over hire crew. BCP hosts a wide variety of shows and events. Crew needs will vary and include, but are not limited to: sound, lighting, wardrobe, carpentry, properties, painting, rigging, video, run crew, and stage management. Over hire crew members are expected to be knowledgeable in the department they are working, be flexible working with other departments as needed, and adhere to safety guidelines.
Bucks County Playhouse seeks Props Master for upcoming production of Mamma Mia!. Responsibilities include: finding or fabricating all props, furniture pieces and set dressings, providing rehearsal props for NYC rehearsals, overseeing the rehearsal hall load-in/out, theater load-in and strike. Props Master will attend all technical rehearsals and production meetings. Ideal candidate possesses strong independent work ethic, excellent communication skills and a network of potential resources. Flat fee plus tech week housing provided. Contract dates are as follows: Rehearsal (NYC): 6/12/19 – 6/23/19 ; Tech (New Hope, PA): 6/24/19 – 6/30/19 ; Strike (New Hope, PA): 8/4/19. EOE.
The Deck Restaurant and Bar Staff
The Deck Restaurant and Bar is in search of experienced Line Cooks. We are a new 120 seat restaurant and state-of-the-art bar overlooking the Delaware River, serving a Contemporary American menu with warm hospitality and a casual, elegant style.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Team player with great communication skills and a high level of respect for your teammates
- Ability to multitask and work fast with attention to detail
- Must be available to work days, nights and weekends
- Previous experience in upscale dining
- Passion for creative food and the ability to execute at a high level
- Willingness to learn and a strong work ethic
- Job Type: Hourly; Experience: 2 years preferred
Also accepting applications for servers, bartenders, dishwashers, runners, bussers and hosts.
To apply, please fill out and submit form at the top of the page.
For more information about The Deck Restaurant and Bar visit https://playhousedeck.com/ .