To apply for a position at Bucks County Playhouse OR at The Deck Restaurant and Bar,
please fill out and submit the form below.
Alternatively, you may send your cover letter, resume, references and any questions to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Scroll down below the form to see current available positions.
Current Available Positions . . .
Load in/Load Out & Run Crew
Interested in working backstage? Bucks County Playhouse is continuously seeking theater technicians and artists to add to our over hire crew. BCP hosts a wide variety of shows and events. Crew needs will vary and include, but are not limited to: sound, lighting, wardrobe, carpentry, properties, painting, rigging, video, run crew, and stage management. Over hire crew members are expected to be knowledgeable in the department they are working, be flexible working with other departments as needed, and adhere to safety guidelines.
Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, PA is in search of a Marketing Assistant. BCP offers the opportunity to work alongside Tony Award-winning producers Alexander Fraser (Producing Director) and Robyn Goodman (Executive Producer), as well as some of the country’s leading directors, choreographers, designers and actors in this year-round producing organization.
About the Position
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant will work closely with the marketing team on all marketing and public relations efforts. This position is full-time entry-level position.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Assist in the creation of various marketing and interdepartmental collateral materials
· Help maintain the Bucks County Playhouse and Deck Restaurant brands across all marketing platforms (print, digital, web)
· Assist in the creation of the Playhouse’s print and digital advertising
· Update online calendar of events listings as needed
· Coordinate the distribution of collateral in New Hope and the surrounding community
· Assist in various departmental and interdepartmental tasks as assigned by the Director of Marketing
· Work with the digital manager to update BCP and Deck websites as needed
· Assist in the documentation of events as needed with photo, video and/or live social media feed for archives, social media, marketing and/or other institutional purposes (i.e. press events, fundraising events, etc.)
Those interested in applying should have 1-2 years’ marketing experience in marketing, communications or the performing arts. A bachelor’s degree, advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, superior written and verbal communication skills, and excellent organizational skills are required. Graphic design skills a plus. Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud is highly recommended.
Please send resume, cover letter, salary requirement range, and references to the provided email. Include “Marketing Assistant” in the subject line. No phone calls please. This is a full-time, entry-level position with access to benefits. Bucks County Playhouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Group Sales Assistant
Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, PA is seeking a Group Sales Associate to join a growing marketing and sales team at this thriving professional theater. BCP offers the opportunity to work alongside Tony Award-winning producers Alexander Fraser (Producing Director) and Robyn Goodman (Executive Producer), as well as some of the country’s leading directors, choreographers, designers and actors in this year-round producing organization.
About the Position
As Group Sales Associate, you will assist our Sales Manager in all aspect of group sales and work as a sales associate with the rest of the box office team.
In this position, the Group Sales Associate would not only meet groups at the Playhouse, but also will perform follow-up sales calls to current clients; rebook current groups and follow their sales process through invoice to ticketing to completion. The Group Sales Associate collaborates on the Playhouse Plus program and may be called upon to assist in following up with current Playbill advertisers. The group sales associate assists in special events planned with our business partners.
As part of the initial contact team for patrons interested in Bucks County Playhouse events, the Group Sales Associate will perform duties as a box office sales associate and participate in call campaigns as directed by the Sales Manager. You must be comfortable with reaching out into the community to find new patrons to be part of the Playhouse’s growing subscription base. You also will be responsible for assisting customers in completing incoming ticket sales (online and over the phone) and informing them of Playhouse events and programs. You will generate revenue and excitement as you work with patrons to elevate their status to subscriber and loyalist to Bucks County Playhouse. You will actively cultivate sales leads, complete required daily outbound calls and help to create a subscription/sales culture at the Playhouse. This position reports to the Sales Manager and is part of the Marketing and Sales Department.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
· Assist the Sales Manager in all functions of our group sales program
· Rebook current group and follow their sales process through invoice to ticketing to completion
· Meet and greet visiting groups at the Playhouse and coordinate their visit with the group leader from start to finish
· Reach out and find new patrons and ticket buyers for Bucks County Playhouse
· Initiate new outbound and follow-up calls and persuade patrons to complete and upgrade/enhance their purchase
· Develop sales leads by taking a proactive approach to all sales
· Develop exceptional knowledge about the Playhouse and enjoy sharing that knowledge with patrons as a brand ambassador
· Answer questions about BCP events, add-ons, and resolve any customer service barriers or issues in a positive a knowledgeable way
· Assist customers with any technical issues experienced with website and move the customer towards completing a ticket sale
· Perform basic account maintenance activities in the Box Office/CRM programs and databases
· Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
· Meet weekly and monthly sales goals
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly enthusiastic, positive minded and detail oriented
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Previous tele-sales experience a plus
Please send resume, cover letter, and references to the provided email. Include “Group Sales Associate” in the subject line. No phone calls please. This is a full-time position with access to benefits. Bucks County Playhouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
The Deck Restaurant and Bar Staff
The Deck Restaurant and Bar is in search of experienced Line Cooks. We are a new 120 seat restaurant and state-of-the-art bar overlooking the Delaware River, serving a Contemporary American menu with warm hospitality and a casual, elegant style.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Team player with great communication skills and a high level of respect for your teammates
- Ability to multitask and work fast with attention to detail
- Must be available to work days, nights and weekends
- Previous experience in upscale dining
- Passion for creative food and the ability to execute at a high level
- Willingness to learn and a strong work ethic
- Job Type: Hourly; Experience: 2 years preferred
Also accepting applications for servers, bartenders, dishwashers, runners, bussers and hosts.
To apply, please fill out and submit form at the top of the page.
For more information about The Deck Restaurant and Bar visit https://playhousedeck.com/ .