The Rat Pack:
One More Time
November 18 – 28
A VISITING ARTISTS SERIES EVENT
Ring-A-Ding Ding! The famous (and infamous) Rat Pack — Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. — were the “Kings of Las Vegas Swing” from the late 1950s into the 1960s and they formed “the pack” as their own nightly on-stage party. Get ready to hit the bar and settle in for a celebration of the great music, revelry and spirit as three incredible entertainers recreate the magic that made this trio the hottest ticket on the Vegas strip.
Note: This show is being sold at full capacity. Masks must be worn. Vaccination required to attend this performance. IDs and Vaccine cards will be needed for entry. See updated COVID-19 policy.
Please Note Before purchasing tickets: Covid-19 vaccination and face masks are required to attend this performance.
• MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
• VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
• Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
• PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
• Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry to the theater.