“With great style, talent, and humor … The performance is a brilliantly nostalgic way to honor these often-under-appreciated icons of Rock and Roll. “
“The Zmed Brothers are great musicians and singers. What their show provides is miles beyond that of other tribute bands. Highly entertaining! ”
The Everly Brothers Experience
featuring The Zmed Brothers
Since 2016, each holiday season, The Zmed Brothers along with their partner Burleigh Drummond have crafted a delightfully joyous multimedia Christmas show celebrating holiday standards from the 50’s and 60’s paired alongside the pivotal music and history of The Everly Brothers. The Zmed’s say, “The music of the 50’s and 60’s is deeply nostalgic for us, our parents raised us on it.. especially every Christmas. The holidays are the greatest time to come together, share stories, sing songs, and be merry and our aim with our Everly Brothers Christmas Show is to do just that.”Don and Phil Everly’s career lasted over half a century, they recorded 21 studio albums, sold more than 60 million records worldwide, and had over 30 billboard top 100 singles. In The Everly Brothers Experience Christmas Show, The Zmed Brothers are absolutely thrilled to be able to bring in the holiday spirit with classics like Blue Christmas, Run Run Rudolph, Jingle Bell Rock, The First Noel, Silent Night, etc – all while doing their part in recognizing and preserving the intimate and singular origins of America’s greatest Rock n’ Roll singing sibling duo of all time.
For a more, visit http://theeverlybrothersexperience.com/
Note: This show is being sold at full capacity. Masks must be worn. Vaccination required to attend this performance. IDs and Vaccine cards will be needed for entry. See updated COVID-19 policy.
Please Note Before purchasing tickets: Covid-19 vaccination and face masks are required to attend this performance.
• MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
• VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
• Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
• PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
• Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry to the theater.